FusionHub is Peplink’s virtual SpeedFusion application. With FusionHub, you can create SpeedFusion connections between cloud servers and physical peplink devices. FusionHub runs on virtually all standard four-tier machine software products, including Amazon Web Services, VMware, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VirtualBox, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
With FusionHib, you can connect to your data center or cloud servers, see the web domains your customers visit and see what applications they use, and integrate data centers and cloud servers into existing physical SpeedFusion networks.
Extend SpeedFusion to your cloud
FusionHub is Peplink’s virtual SpeedFusion app. With FusionHub, you can create SpeedFusion connections between cloud servers and physical peplink devices. FusionHub runs on virtually all off-the-shelf virtual machine software products, including Amazon Web Services, VMware, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VirtualBox, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
What can you do with FusionHub?
- Create SpeedFusion connections to your data center or cloud servers.
- See the Internet domains your customers visit and the applications they use.
- Integrate data centers and cloud servers into existing physical SpeedFusion networks.
The benefits of FusionHub
Combined with the high availability and fault tolerance of your virtual machine availability, FusionHub adds new capabilities:
Connect your cloud servers with the combined speed of all your WAN links. Enjoy faster Internet access by using your server’s high-throughput connection.
- Remote (remote) streaming: Stream video and quickly transfer large files to remote areas with limited Internet access.
- Combining different sources: DSL, MPLS, 3G, 4G LTE: use them all together to increase your bandwidth.
Combine any type of connection between different ISPs to create a highly available connection between your device and FusionHub. This connection offers you uninterruptible VPN.
- Seamless packet-level failover:Even if a WAN link fails, your session will remain active. VoIP calls will persist without interruption.
- Mobile backup connections:Set bandwidth limited links (3G / 4G LTE) to perform hot failover if the primary link fails.
Installation on every cloud server
Use FusionHub in private, public and hybrid clouds. FusionHub can be installed quickly anywhere. Just use as many FusionHubs as you need to support your customers.
- Local and remote installation: Install in the local data center or remotely in a public cloud without the need for new hardware.
- InControl2 centralized management: All FusionHub instances can be managed centrally via a single interface with InControl2.
FusionHub for companies
Strengthen your business apps with SpeedFusion
Combine multiple links from Internet service providers into a permanent online connection to your core business applications.
- Faster applications:Access your applications with combined bandwidth.
- Persistent sessions:Maintain integrity of your sessions even when WAN connections fail.
- Growing price structure:Save on initial expenses. Expand your network in an affordable way.
FusionHub for service providers
Offer your customers SpeedFusion server
Operate multiple instances of FusionHub in your data center or cloud infrastructure so every customer gets their own cloud server with SpeedFusion functionality.
- Upgrading existing services:Speed up your services with SpeedFusion.
- Solve connectivity issues:Use bandwidth aggregation to provide fast Internet in places with poor connectivity.
- Provide Uninterruptible VPN: Deliver highly available, redundant site-to-site VPN connectivity by using low-cost, commercially available Internet connections.
FusionHub and InControl2
Infinitely scalable architecture
Deep insights into customer behavior
In addition to being able to organize their devices and FusionHubs, InControl 2 provides real-time customer information. See the domains your customers visit (eg www.facebook.com) as well as any of the applications that use them (eg BitTorrent, Skype).
This information can be displayed as a table, pie chart, or customer connection chart. In the diagrams, the information can be managed with intelligent filters.
Hassle-free connection to cloud resources on the go
Fast Internet access by using your data center
SpeedFusion as a service
Get FusionHub for free today
Try FusionHub for 30 days with your own equipment and rate it for yourself. Our evaluation guide includes the download link and instructions for launching.
Q. How does the FusionHub pricing model work?
You can purchase a full-time FusionHub one-time license with InControl2 management and software upgrades covered by a software warranty. The price depends on the throughput and the number of supported participants. We are happy to advise you on the details, please contact us by phone: 089 – 4566 4510 or by email to email@example.com.
Q. Can FusionHub be installed in any cloud environment, including public clouds?
We plan to support public clouds. Once this is available, we will announce it.
Q. FusionHub and the Balance make both SpeedFusion tunnels, when do I use which one?
Take advantage of the balance when you need a physical router and aggregate multiple WAN connections. Use FusionHub when you need to leverage existing servers and connect to private and public clouds.
Q: When I try to run FusionHub on my virtual machine, I get the following error message: “This kernel requires an x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU. Unable to boot – Please use a kernel appropriate for your CPU “. What should I do?
This problem can be solved by enabling “Intel VT” in your computer BIOS. For systems running AMD processors, this feature is called AMD-V. You can configure your BIOS at computer startup even before you start the operating system.
Q: How can I transfer my existing license keys from one FusionHub to the next?
Navigate to Warranty & Licenses in InControl 2, remove the key from the existing FusionHub, and then import it into the new FusionHub.
- Minimum requirements for VM Host Hardware *
– Intel Core i5 processor
– 4GB RAM
– 100GB hard drive
- Recommended VM Host Hardware for 1Gbps SpeedFusion VPN Throughput *
– Xeon E3-1270V2 @ 3.5GHz
– 8GB RAM
– 500GB hard drive
* Does not apply to AWS cases.